Is your business looking for ways to increase productivity? At ATB we are always looking for way to help our valued customers achieve their business goals, and we believe that the SharePoint Server platform can do just that. Microsoft SharePoint allows for effective and efficient sharing of information and collaboration, whether you’re in the office down the hall or on the other side of the world. Key features of SharePoint include everything from intranet portals and file management to social networks and business intelligence. At ATB, we have utilized SharePoint at client sites to standardize processes, develop more efficient reporting for management and even extend their ERP system to handle specific procedures that are beyond the scope of their software. The SharePoint Server technology is an all-around win for companies of all sizes as it allows for better data utilization while simultaneously cutting costs and maintaining the highest quality standards.
To fully understand why your organization should consider using SharePoint Server, consider these benefits:
- Thanks to Centralized Administration (CA), managers can effectively maintain control of the entire platform from a single location.
- With SharePoint you have the option to utilize the “out of the box” settings or you can customize the features by building unique applications that address your specific business needs. SharePoint allows administrators to tailor the platform to reflect your company’s branding.
- SharePoint allows team members to effectively collaborate with colleagues and ensures that everyone has easy access to information throughout a project’s lifecycle. This streamlined approach to team based projects provides a superior environment for the flow of knowledge and information and often results in better decision making.
- SharePoint can allow companies to move away from that overgrown “shared drive” that contains files which may or may not be relevant anymore.
- The SharePoint platform provides enhanced security, protects proprietary information from unauthorized use and helps to that your company’s data integrity is maintained.
Still not sure if the SharePoint Server is right for your business? Consider the fact that more than 75% of all Fortune 500 companies have adopted SharePoint technology, and let the team at ATB show you exactly how the SharePoint platform can work for you. Contact us today to learn more, 314-878-4166.